- We request that medical grade masks are worn in our clinic. LCM masking policy is in alignment with local hospitals.
- Clients must fill out COVID self-screen questionnaire that is sent in appointment email reminder prior to their appointment. If the online questionnaire is not completed, a paper questionnaire will be completed (available at front entrance).
- Clients will not attend in-person appointments if they are symptomatic.
- We will be doing in-person visits (prenatal and postpartum). Virtual visits are reserved for the initial visit or when a client is sick. If virtual visits are requested by a client, the midwife will accommodate this request.
- We provide medical grade masks at the entrance of our clinic. Cloth masks or shields cannot be worn in clinic. Clients can wear their own medical grade mask if they prefer (e.g., N95). If you do not wish to remove your cloth mask when attending the clinic, you will be requested to place a surgical mask supplied by the clinic over top of your existing mask.
- We recommend COVID vaccination for clients. We do not require it.
- We invite you to bring a support person to your appointment. We strongly encourage your support people to be vaccinated.
Please read these policies prior to filling out an intake form. If you cannot adhere to the COVID policies of LCM we ask that you reach out to our practice to discuss the model of care that can be provided before your intake visit so we can clarify expectations.
Clients requiring Human Rights Code accommodation in respect of any of the above policies should contact one of our practice partners at email@example.com to provide supporting medical documentation and to discuss what accommodations can be offered by the practice.
Please be aware that these policies may need to be changed, and we will do our best to communicate this in a timely fashion.